Wuhan CoronaVirus and Phuket – Your Yacht Charters and Holiday
This blog page is intended to act as a point of reference for updates on the virus in Thailand and Phuket in general. We are keeping abreast of all news and developments and will keep our clients up to date with any relevant news and information. Currently, though there is not a reason for concern here in Phuket, and as long as precautions are taken then it will minimalise your chances (if any) of infection.
General Suggestions during your stay here in Phuket
General Health Offical's suggestions for travellers:
- Bring hand sanitizing gel or purchase locally for daily use (We can advise on where to purchase if required)
- Carefully wash hands during the day with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. (Most people do this anyway on a regular basis)
- Use sanitizing gel if soap and water are not available
- Try to avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands. (This is a rule for avoiding standard germ transmissions ie a common cold)
- Refrain from drinking water from unknown sources. (Bottled water is always available widely on the island and onboard your yachts)
- Avoid areas of large concentrations of the populace - ie Shopping Malls etc (Common sense really)
Epic Charters notes:
- For Clients who are looking to book a charter here in Phuket, we are happy to discuss your concerns in person via WhatsApp, LINE or Messenger
- Clients who currently have bookings with us then we will advise you on any changes - your safety and concern is our main priority.
- Customers who are looking to book a charter in the next few months are able to do so.
- We will be happy to provide our services as normal.
For information on your clients’ upcoming trip to Southeast Asia with us, please contact your dedicated Sales Executive directly.
For the most up-to-date information from WHO, please visit the following links:
The World Health Organization’s advice for international traffic in relation to the coronavirus
The World Health Organization’s novel coronavirus situation reports
Leave a Reply