Here is a quick overview of the rules currently but please feel free to visit this link to get more information - https://drone-traveller.com/drone-laws-thailand/
- The drone needs to be approved by the NBTC (National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission) to transmit wirelessly before entering Thailand, or must be purchase in Thailand from an authorized reseller.
- So do NOT to bring drones into Thailand ..... it could get confiscated, and you could they be fined and/or jailed - Even at the airport when they arrive.
- The drone must have a license from the CAAT (Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand).
- This is for EACH drone, if there is more than one, must have a separate license.
- It can take up to a year to get the license (which requires insurance).
- You must have drone insurance for the specific drone being used.
- Each drone, if there is more than one, must have insurance.
- Also EACH drone must have insurance before it can be licensed by the CAAT - www.caat.or.th/uav/